6.1资格预审申请文件递交的截止时间（申请截止时间，下同）为 2019年9月18日10时30分 ，地点为海南省公共资源交易服务中心（海口市国兴大道9号）205开标室。（适用于现场递交）。
8.1投标人须在全国公共资源交易平台（海南省）企业信息管理系(http://zw.hainan.gov.cn /ggzy/)中登记企业信息 , 然后登陆招标投标交易平台(http://zw.hainan.gov.cn/ggzy/)下载，查看电子版的资格预审文件及其他文件；
In order to implement the spirit of important speech by General Secretary Xi Jinping on April 13 and central document No.12, Hainan provincial government decided to build Hainan Lingshui Li' an international education innovation pilot zone in Dadun area, Lian Town, Lingshui Li Nationality Autonomous County in accordance with the requirements of the implementation plan to support Hainan's deepening education reform and opening up of the Ministry of Education and Hainan provincial people's government, such as "establishing a national education innovation pilot zone, building Hainan international education innovation island" and "relatively centralized layout, introducing overseas first-class universities to Hainan to carry out Sino-foreign cooperation in running schools" and other requirements, and in accordance with the medium and long-term planning ideas of Hainan province's higher education layout.
The international bidding for the integration mode of Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone is through the open solicitation of urban design schemes, and the candidate bid winner with the highest comprehensive score (including commercial bid and technical bid) is determined to be the deepening of the urban design scheme of Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone (regulatory detailed planning, urban design, and important architectural concepts); Detailed planning for construction (according to the development stage plan); Assessment of traffic carrying capacity; Assessment of environmental carrying capacity; Service institutions for the preparation of project feasibility study reports, project investigation and project design (schematic design, preliminary design and budget estimation, construction drawing design) of government investment projects.
I. Project Overview
1. Project Name: Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone Integration Mode International Solicitation and Bidding.
2. Location of the Project: Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone (hereinafter referred to as "the Pilot Zone") is located at 18 degrees north latitude. It is located in Dadun area of Li 'an Town, Lingshui Li Nationality Autonomous Region, Hainan Province with the base facing the sea on the back of the mountain, south of Nanwan Nature Reserve, and east and west of Li 'an Port Lagoon and Xincun Port Lagoon respectively.
3. Planning Scope: The planning scope of the pilot area extends to Li 'an Port and South China Sea in the east, Xincun Port in the west, Nanwan Nature Reserve in the south and Planning Road in the north. The planned land area is 1271.73 hectares. Among them, the "multi-regulation" development boundary control area is 1059.42 hectares, and the recent construction land scale is 240.86 hectares.
4. Resource Conditions: Both sides of the pilot zone face the sea to the southeast; the coastline is bounded by Perfume Bay to the north and Clear Water Bay to the south. The base is close to two natural lagoons (Xincun Port and Li 'an Port) and Nanwan Nature Reserve. The base also contains a number of high-quality beach coastlines and rich tropical natural resources, integrating natural charm elements such as mountains, seas, lakes, rivers, forests and bays.
5. Design Cycle: the planning and design cycle for the bidding phase is 50 days (from the date of publication of bidding documents to the deadline for submission of tender documents), and other professional construction periods shall be implemented according to the requirements of the tenderee.
6. Tender Content:
This tender includes the urban design plan of Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone (overall conceptual planning and urban design, recent important architectural conceptual plan); Deepening the urban design plan (regulatory detailed planning, urban design, important architectural concepts); Detailed planning for construction (according to the development stage plan); Assessment of traffic carrying capacity; Assessment of environmental carrying capacity; The preparation of the project feasibility study report, engineering survey and engineering design (schematic design, preliminary design, budget estimate and construction drawing design) of the government investment project shall be determined according to the specific needs of the project.
6.1 Bidding Stage-International Solicitation of Urban Design Schemes
This international solicitation of urban design plans includes two levels of design content: 1. Overall conceptual planning and urban design; 2. Recent important architectural concept schemes.
With the goal of building a national education innovation and development demonstration area, building a high-quality, international and innovative talent cultivation base, building an important destination for students from countries along the "the belt and road initiative" route to study abroad, and building a centralized display window for a new benchmark of China's education opening to the outside world in the new era, through studying relevant policies, the future development trend of the education industry and the characteristics of site resources, the functional planning and project layout of Li 'an international education innovation pilot area are put forward, and the environmental capacity, ecological protection and transportation network are studied to establish the spatial framework, individual design and architectural style characteristic direction of the planning area. In addition, from the perspective of overall planning and regional coordination of Lingshui County of Hainan Province, and Hainan International Tourism Island Pilot Pilot Zone, it is also necessary to put forward the development concept of the surrounding area and the coordinated planning of industry, space, transportation and other aspects with the planned area, and to put forward the contents of recent development and construction and the conceptual design and landscape features of important buildings for the near future development and construction.
6.2 Work Contents after Winning the Bid
(1) Deepening the urban design plan (regulatory detailed planning, urban design, important architectural concepts);
(2) Detailed planning for construction (according to the development stage plan);
(3) Assessment of traffic carrying capacity; Assessment of environmental carrying capacity;
(4) The preparation of the project feasibility study report, engineering survey and engineering design (schematic design, preliminary design, budget estimate and construction drawing design) of the government investment project shall be determined according to the specific needs of the project.
7. Bidding Method: International Public Solicitation Bidding
8. Tenderee: Hainan International Tourism Island Pilot Zone Management Committee
9. Bidding Agency: Guoxin Tendering Corporation Limited
II. Qualifications of Applicants
1. Qualification Requirements
(1) The applicant shall be a legally registered legal entity or a project consortium composed of legally registered legal entities.
(2) The applicant must have Grade A qualification for urban and rural planning; Grade A or above qualification for design in construction industry (construction engineering); Grade B or above qualification for design major in municipal industry (water supply engineering and drainage engineering); Grade A or above qualification in design major in municipal industry (road engineering, bridge engineering, public transportation engineering); Special Grade A for Landscape Architecture Engineering Design; Grade A or above qualification in engineering survey (geotechnical engineering); Grade A credit certificate of engineering consulting unit (construction, municipal public works, ecological construction and environmental engineering) and above.
2. Requirements for Project director
(1) The chief project manager requires that he should have the professional title of professor (full) senior or above and the qualification of first-class registered architect.
(2) The person in charge of planning and design shall have senior engineer or above professional titles in planning related disciplines and the practicing qualification of registered urban and rural planners at the same time;
(3) The person in charge of architectural engineering design has the professional title of senior engineer or above and the qualification of first-class registered architect.
(4) The person in charge of municipal water supply and drainage engineering design has the professional title of senior engineer or above in water supply and drainage specialty and the qualification of registered public equipment (water supply and drainage) engineer.
(5) The person in charge of municipal road engineering design has the professional title of senior engineer or above in road engineering and related disciplines and the qualification of registered civil engineer (road engineering).
(6) The person in charge of municipal bridge engineering design has the professional title of senior bridge engineer or above and the qualification of registered bridge engineer or the qualification of first-class registered structural engineer.
(7) The person in charge of public transportation engineering design has the title of senior engineer of transportation engineering or above;
(8) The person in charge of landscape architecture engineering design has the title of senior engineer or above in landscape architecture related disciplines;
(9) The person in charge of the investigation has the professional title of senior engineer or above in geotechnical specialty and the national registered civil engineer (geotechnical) qualification.
(10) The person-in-charge of engineering consulting has the professional title of senior or above professional titles and the qualification of registered consulting engineer (investment);
(11) It is required that both the chief project manager and the professional manager shall not concurrently serve as other professional managers.
3. Performance Requirements
3.1 From January 1, 2016 to the submission of prequalification application documents, the applicant shall have at least one planning case for similar projects with a single contract land use scale of 1,000 square meters or more.
3.2 From January 1, 2016 to the submission of prequalification application documents, the applicant shall have at least one design case for similar projects with a single contract construction scale of 200,000 square meters or more.
4. Financial Requirements (Provided by Domestic Enterprises)
A single applicant or consortium member shall provide the financial audit report issued by a third party institution from 2016 to 2018, and shall make profits every year.
5. Reputation Requirements (Provided by Domestic Enterprises)
5.1 Suppliers listed on the "Credit China" website (www.creditchina.gov.cn) as dishonest enforcers and parties involved in major tax violations, and suppliers listed by the Chinese Government Procurement Network (www.ccgp.gov.cn) as government procurement records of serious violations of credit and prohibited from participating in government procurement activities by the financial department (within the time and region specified in the penalty decision) are not eligible to participate in the bidding activities of this project.
5.2 Applicants shall provide a statement (providing a statement letter) that they have no major illegal violation records in their business activities in the three years prior to participating in this government procurement activity.
6.1 This project accepts consortium comprising no more than 4 members. The consortium applicant shall meet the following requirements:
6.1.1 The prequalification application documents shall be submitted with the consortium agreement (the work contents and obligations of all parties shall be clearly defined). The responsible architectural designer is required to be the lead person, and the lead person is a domestic enterprise.
6.1.2 Qualification of overseas applicants: (if any)
(1) If the information provided by overseas enterprises is not in Chinese, Chinese translation shall be provided.
(2) Overseas enterprises are allowed to use subsidiaries or branches registered in China to form a consortium with domestic enterprises, provided that the statement of the parent company of the overseas enterprise on its affiliation is provided.
(3) Overseas enterprises provide planning cases for similar projects with a land use of 1 square kilometer or more between January 1, 2016 and the submission of prequalification application documents. Provide a copy of the contract agreement (if the performance contract signing party is a subsidiary or branch of an overseas enterprise registered in China, the statement of the overseas parent company shall be provided and stamped with the official seal)
7. Other Requirements
7.1 Except for the members of the consortium, there should be no association between the applicants.
7.2 Members of the consortium (limited to domestic enterprises) must meet the requirements of the prequalification announcement "III. Qualifications of applicants 5. Reputation requirements", otherwise the application is invalid.
III. Methods of Prequalification
Eligibility system, that is, all applicants who have passed the pre-qualification examination are qualified to obtain the tender documents.
IV. The Determination of Successful Candidates and the Reward for Soliciting Activities
4.1 Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone Integration Model International Solicitation Bidding was evaluated by a jury and threee candidate bid winners were determined according to the order of the overall score from high to low.
4.2 After evaluation of the technical bid, the top winner received a bonus of 3 million Yuan (including tax); The second place winner received a bonus of 1.5 million Yuan (tax included); The third and fourth place winners each received a bonus of RMB 1 million (including tax).
4.3 After the winning bidder and the client sign the integration model of Hainan Lingshui Li 'an International Education Innovation Pilot Zone for international solicitation of bidding contract, the bonus (if any) will be credited to the contract amount.
V. How to Obtain Prequalification Documents
Please download the prequalification documents from the National Public Resources Trading Platform (Hainan Province) (http://zw.hainan.gov.cn/ggzy/) from 8:30 am on August 27, 2019 to 17:30pm on September 10，2019 (Beijing time, the same below).
VI. Submission of Prequalification Application Documents
6.1 The deadline for submission of application documents (deadline for application, the same below) shall be 17:30pm on September 18,2019. And at the bid opening room of Hainan public resources trading service center (No.9 guoxing avenue, Haikou city) No.205 Room(Applicable to on-site delivery).
6.2. The applicant shall log on to the national public resources trading platform (Hainan Province) (http://zw.hainan.gov.cn/ggzy/) for uploading through the digital identity authentication lock. (For Internet Submission)
6.3 The tenderee will not accept the qualification application documents that have been delivered beyond the deadline or have not been delivered to the designated place.
VII. Announcement Release Media
The pre-qualification announcement was published on the media of China's public service platform for bidding and tendering, the national public resources trading platform (Hainan province), China's Hainan government procurement network and Lingshui county people's government network.
VIII. Other Requirements
8.1Bidders are required to register their enterprise information in the Enterprise Information Management Department (http://zw.hainan.gov.cn /ggzy/)) of the National Public Resources Trading Platform (Hainan Province), and then log on to the Bidding Trading Platform (http://zw.hainan.gov.cn/ggzy/) to download and view the electronic pre-qualification documents and other documents.
8.2 The applicant must use the electronic signature tool (download the signature tool in http://zw.hainan.gov.cn/ggzy/ggzy/xgrjxz/index.jhtml) to stamp the electronic application document in PDF format (use WinRAR to encrypt and compress the bid document in PDF format);
8.3 Before the deadline for submission of application documents, the application documents shall be logged into the national public resources trading platform (Hainan Province) (http://zw.hainan.gov.cn/ggzy/) through the digital identity authentication lock. PDF encrypted and compressed rar format must be uploaded online;
8.4 The copyright in the bidder's design proposal belongs to the tenderee. The tenderee has the right to use the design scheme provided by the bidder, and can introduce, display and apply it through news media, magazines, books and other forms after the solicitation.
8.5 All documents (including pre-qualification announcement) and correspondence in this solicitation activity are required to be provided in Chinese. In case of any discrepancy between the Chinese version and the non-Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
8.6 Taxes on the bonuses received by the bidders and all expenses incurred in the bidding process shall be borne by the bidders themselves.
8.7 All bidders participating in this activity are deemed to have accepted any and all terms of the documents issued by the tenderee.
8.8 Hainan International Tourism Island Pilot Zone Management Committee has the right to interpret this request for proposal.
8.9 The laws and regulations applicable to the solicitation itself and the documents related to the solicitation are only those of the People's Republic of China.
IX. Contact Information
Tenderee: Hainan International Tourism Island Pilot Zone Management Committee
Address: Haifeng Town Comprehensive Service Center, Li 'an Town, Lingshui Li Autonomous County, Hainan Province
Contact: Wu Shumei
Contact number: +86-13907576015
Bidding Agency: Guoxin Tendering Corporation Limited
Address: Room AB, 5th Floor, Chengtian International Business Building, No.8 Jinmao West Road, Haikou City
Contact: Li Fengrong
Contact number: +86-0898-68519119